OBJECTIVES OF THE CASE MANAGEMENT & MONITORING SYSTEM (CMMS)
- A comprehensive overview of a case from the moment it is handed over to prosecution.
- Access to a knowledge base where prosecutors can get updated Case Laws and related study material.
- Organize for Prosecutors to manage their day to day tasks and court hearings.
- The system has the capability to generate reports on the basis of Gender, Offences, District, Police Station, Profession, Prosecutors and Court.
- To evaluate the progress of cases, review reasons for backlogs and calculate percentage of convictions and acquittals.